Updated September 30, 2018
3. Notices of Restrictions on Your Use
The Site and all data and information and/or content that you see or otherwise experience on the Site (the “Site Content”) belong to Indra, its owners, partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, intellectual property and other laws. You may use the Site and the Site Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may download, print and store limited copies of selected portions of the Site Content, provided that you:
- only use these copies of the Site Content for your own personal, non-commercial use; do not copy, post, transmit, distribute, publish or broadcast the Site Content in any media, including without limitation, any Web site; and
- do not copy, post, transmit, distribute, publish or broadcast the Site Content in any media, including without limitation, any Web site; and do not modify or alter the Site Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices included therein or thereon.
- do not modify or alter the Site Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices included therein or thereon.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY SITE CONTENT. INDRA MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, CORRECTNESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INDRA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SITE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. INDRA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. INDRA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. INDRA ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OR UPLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. INDRA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. INDRA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE SITE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE INFORMATION AND THE SITE CONTENT THEREON ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
5. Limitation of Liability
8. User Conduct
While accessing or using the Site, the Site Content and the various other features available on the Site, in addition to any other supplementary terms and conditions that may be posted or otherwise made available on the Site, you agree that you shall not:
- take any action that interferes with the proper working of the Site, imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure, might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others, or otherwise cause damage to the Site or any Site Content;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish to, on or through the Site, any information or materials which are false, fraudulent, misleading, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, including without limitation, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use the Site or the Site Content to, or in any other manner, violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or rights of publicity or any other proprietary or legal right;
- upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any information or material which constitutes or contains a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, or which contains any embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind;
- use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, any “robot,” “spider,” or “offline reader” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more requests to the Site’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably generate in the same period using a conventional web browser; or
- use the Site or any Site Content, in whole or in part, in violation of any applicable law.
You will be required to establish a login name and password (the “Credentials”) in order to access certain portions of the Site, which must be made in accordance with our specifications in effect from time to time. You shall assign, record and control the use of Credentials. You shall not permit anyone else to use your Credentials or disclose your Credentials to anyone other than yourself. You are solely responsible for (a) maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Credentials and (b) resetting your Credentials if you lose or have compromised your Credentials.
11. General Provisions
11.1 Entire Agreement
11.2. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The information in the Site may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We do not, however, guarantee whether or when any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
11.3. Links to Third Party Sites
Hypertext links to third party Web sites or information do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Indra of the third party, the third-party Web site, or the information contained therein. You acknowledge and agree that Indra is not responsible for the availability of any such Web sites and that Indra does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for any such Web site, or the content on such Web site, or the services offered by such Web site. Under no circumstances will Indra be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your use of any such Web site or the services or products offered by or on such Web site or any content posted on such Web site or transmitted from such Web site. Any links to other sites are provided for convenience only. You need to make your own decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other Web site or company, and if you choose to rely on any Linked Site, you are doing so at your own risk, and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such choice.
11.6. General Contact Information
a. sending an e-mail request to CustomerCare@IndraEnergy.com; or
b. sending a letter via the U.S. Mail to:
1515 Market Street, Suite 1200
Philadelphia, PA 19102